Tuesday, June 28, 2011

back in the hosptal...... good and bad!

well today we went in to our normal, boring clinic and told them some stuff that was going.... different. for one : ive gotten to be waaay tired walking around and stuff. 2 sometimes id get dizzy standing up. 3 i felt crpaay and lots of headaches. So... they wanted to go do my chest xray then my labs (a shot ..ofmcoarse the had to poke me twice) then my imunizations (3 more pokes) then my echo (very relaxing haha got to watch over the hedge) iv (another poke) cath( haha this one i had tomgo to sleep for. so thdy gave me all this stuff that made my nose really itchy and warm and stuff and it felt realy weird. but what hat do is like go through my leg and up to my heart to take the pressure of my heart) picc line....( not fun. i was awake with this little tent thing over me and the nummed my arm and gave me this stuff so i dont remeber but i kinda do anyways:) well they told me not to move around a lot and the stuck yet another needle in ky arm so this little staw would go to my heart through a blood vessel and just like swim hahaha then they did all that and after that they put wo stiches to hold the picc line in place. probably the worst thing all day) now i just gone done oh and i could eat or drink ANYTHING all day so now ive eaten a crunch bar and a whole bag of chips. :) sooo days have been better but im up to 1a on the transplant lst!!!! yay! thats the highest so the higher on the list the faster we will get a heart! but at the same time kts sad cuz that means im getting worse... oh well we knew it would happen just didnt know when. :)

3 comments:

  1. you are so funny Abby, I love reading your side of your saga!!miss ya, Mer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Abby Epic Ninja Narwhal Doman! I am praying my guts out for you. Dan is too. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU. Please make sure to tell everyone that I am your favorite teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how everyone just uses my name to comment ha

    ReplyDelete