Thursday, July 7, 2011

back home away from home.

well last week we got checked out of the hospital! yay right? well we went home and then decided to go to a movie. Bout halfway through the movie i started feeling like my heart was beating really fast and i couldnt breathe very well. so i told my mom and we left the movie and went back to PCMC. we got admitted and we stayed for about a week there. playedblots of monopoly and games and just chillin. so yesterday theyblet me go home again on the milrinone which is a medicine they helps my heart work better. so today i played monopoly and beat my mom in about 10 minutes. which is better than a game that ends up with me having 13,097 dollars. haha that did happen. i think im getting too good at that game :) so we r back to waiting. and waiting. but we r 1a now so thats good! now just hope and pray! thanks to everyone in st george that doing stuff! keep txting and fbing cuz im getting boreder and boreder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment