Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Heart Problem Girl :)

Well, as many of you reading this know I am going to get a new heart. In P.E. one day at school  my heart stopped and I was dead for eight minutes while my teacher, librarian, counselour, and vice principal did CPR on me. I rode in an ambulance to the ER and got a chest tube put in ( people tell me I was screaming over it and it hurt really bad, but i dont remember it so its all good :) ) After that I got LifeFlighted to Primary Childrens Hospital and got surgery so they could put in a defibrillator. I got this really cool scar from it!! It's pretty cool and this is just so if my heart stops it will shock it and get it working again. I stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks then FINALLY got to go to our house that we are renting down here. It's a duplex but i still like it hahahaha. We've had lots of visitors but I LOVE IT when visitors come. Thanks for all the gifts and donations. Every little thing counts. We've been living here for about 2 weeks and i still like it so thats a good sign :) Its good that my cousin Mina lives like five minutes away cuz then we can have like double sleepovers and not get bored hahaha. She's been here A LOT! It's fun though and she makes me smile. Even though all of this is going on, I still LOVE my life. I have great friends a great family, all that's messed up is my heart. And no one can even see that except for my stupid oxygen crap hahahaha. I feel great and SOOOO many people are helping our family it's crazy. Thank you for donating and giving presents. I miss you all SO much!!!!!!!! I wish i could come up to St. George for a couple days and say thanks but we have to stay within a hour just incase the heart comes. Derek said that he had magic powers and that it would be a boy heart in 1 week...... We'll see if he really does have magic powers hahha. So many great friends are helping me through this. Ali, Kayla, Mckayli, Nicholson, Mina, Derek, Courtny and SO many more..... I love you guys! Best friends!!!!! I hope to see you soon. thank you EVERYONE whos helped!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Its gunna b a boy heart I just know it! Haha... what will u do if I'm right??????? About like the date and the boy!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your right I'll give you a dollar. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. a DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? what???????????? no way!!!!!! im so excited! yay :))) haha txt me now!!!!

    ReplyDelete