Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun Fun Fun........ NOT

Yesterday was NOT fun. We had to go to the dentist and get all of my cavities filled, if i had any. So we drove to my uncles office, hes a dentist, and we went straight back and did all the xrays and all that crap. Then he told me i had a cavity in one of my back teeth NOT FUN. He said it was just a really small one so he wouldnt numb me but then once he got drilling he was like "Its deeper then i thought....... do you want me to numb you?" And so i looked and the needle and was like Holy freaking crap not another shot, so i didnt get numbed and he drilled into my tooth. It didnt really hurt it was just SUPER cold. NOT FUN. Then we went home and watched about 6 hours of PLL. k well not six hours but still. And i kicked my moms butt in war and then went to  bed. My legs felt spazzy last night so i went on fb and txted some friends till i fell asleep. Then i slept in till like 9 45 this morning and got to drive out to the dentist for the 2nd time!!! NOT FUN. But this time it was to drop of Brock and Britt so they could go back up to st. george. again' NOT FUN. but on the way to the dentist we stopped at subway and there was a really hot guy there and it was way funny hahaha. He was on my team. We got there and fished watching my cousins go to the dentist haha my cousin Luke was so funny cuz he wouldnt open his mouth. Then Stephan killed me in Mario soccer on the Wii. Then we went to Kneaters and I got a yummy brownie that was REALLY REALLY good! hahah then we went to the bank again NOT FUN AT ALL!!!!! cuz we didnt need to do anything even and i just wanted to get to my cousin minas house and play pirates on the xbox! SO ANNOYING hahahha. so now im here writing this blog and chilling eating pretzals and nutella and sticking them on our foreheads hahha were freaks. Today was fun fun fun but kinda not. :) but i still SMILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment: