Tuesday, June 21, 2011

things are slowing down.... :)

thimgs have really been slowing down a LOT. we went to the doctors yesterday and my coumadin levels were good AGAIN!!!! :) thats super good. first time in my whole life. haha well everything seemed good except for my STUPID legs!!! the life skills lady gave me this lesson on visualizing to help me relax but it didnt work. i tried like five times. haha and my friends should stop getting grounded so i can txt them! hahaha just kidding :) and i guess im starting a journal too. it was kinda my homework. haha so i guess im writing two things of my life. we still havent started working on the book yet but im kinda ok with that :) too many things to write down hahaha i havent seen mina in like 4 days!! but shes coming over tonight to watch PLL (pretty little liars) and The nine lives of chloe king hahaha we r freaks :) well derek says my heart is coming today but i really dont think it is :) haha we'll just have to see.

1 comment: