Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Long time.. No write :)

Sorry it's taken me so long to post.. I just don't like to type that much.. Since the heart transplant nothing really has been going on.. :) which is a good thing. No rejection, I'm not sick, I feel good... what else could you ask for right? The doctors even said I can go back to St. George for a couple days on Thursday!! :)But I wont be able to hug any of my friends and I'll have to be REALLY careful... then the next Monday I have a biopsy and clinic visit as usual.. and if everything looks good on the biopsy they said I could get off oxygen!! YEAH YEAH! SOOO great! and on Thursday... RUNNING TME! Well running hooked up to a bunch of chords on a tredmil at the hospital but still. I haven't ran for like.. 4 months! Ill only be able to run like 10 seconds though.. haha Im still really weak. On Thursday when I get to go to St. George I might be able to go to the varsity football game at Desert Hills!! And see all my friends! :) haha but space is something to watch.. Ill just make a shirt that says 'Can't touch this'. Hahah just kidding Ill just have to say no.. Doctors orders... Well the Dash for Donation was fun.. we saw three of the transplant team people there! It was fun :) And i saw all of my... Well im not sure how im related to them.. but it was still fun :) Had about 40 Team Doman people there! It was great.. Well while I am sitting here writing this my cousin is in California surfing the waves.... hah.. I cant go swimming for a year.. :( But thats okay :) I can get TAN! haha I was on the news last night.. Well me and three other heart transplant recipients. All the same age.. WEIRD! Three teens getting heart transplants in weeks.... thank goodness for those wonderful donations! MiaBella and I have become pretty good friends :) And another little girl we know who got a heart transplant was at clinic.. she is so cute. But she is having rejection.. Pray for Kaidence and her family please.. they could use it. :) Its funny because all the kids on the news are on prednizone haha so we all have really puffy cheeks. Funny.. Brittany was calling me Pudge all weekend..NOT NICE :) MiaBellas family calls her Puffer.... haha at least there is someone else going through this same thing.. all the pills and all the pokes. not very fun.. but at least my arm is so used to the pokes now that i dont even feel it! :) its great. hah well i dont know when ill post again.. nothing has really been happening. maybe i will when i get back from st george.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment